The Leadership Team will undertake the collaboration, coordination, and capacity building necessary to lead the Coalition in advancing and implementing the strategies to end homelessness.
Leadership Team- Starting September 2022
- Betty Tate– Early Years Collaborative and the Comox Valley Social Planning Society
- Chris Bate– Comox Valley Senior Support Society
- Brent Hobden– The Salvation Army
- Roger Kishi– Wachiay Friendship Centre
- Nicole Morrison– Community Cares Peer Outreach
- Troy Dunham– Eureka Support Society
The Leadership Team is an appointed team of six members, with no less than four members at any time. Leadership team members must be Coalition member representatives. The role of the Leadership Team is to coordinate the activities of the Coalition and bring items for discussion and decision forward to the members.
Coordinator: Angela Fletcher